There are many fine benefits of being a member of Baltimore Amateur Radio club:
1. An extensive library with QST magazine (An ARRL Publication) dating back to the 1940’s plus other material
2. A club Facebook page for very current information
3. Use of club equipment in the event yours is sent off for repair; you’re never off the air!
4. E-mails sent to your e-mail account with the latest club news
4. Most importantly, monthly meetings that foster camaraderie and fun.
All of these benefits are available to you with your yearly membership patron of $20.00 and a commitment to make amateur radio fun and exciting for as many as you can. There are two ways to proceed:
1) Slow procedure: A) Print out the .PDF membership form B) Mail it with your check to the Baltimore Amateur Radio Club, P.O. Box 120, Reisterstown, MD 21136. --OR--
2) Speedy procedure: A) Fill out on-line membership application then B) Remit dues by PayPal.
On-line Membership Application
ALL MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT SEPTEMBER 30th. Those renewing during the renewal process in September expire at midnight September 30th. of the following year.
ALL MEMBERS AGREE TO UPHOLD THE POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND OBJECTIVES OF THE BALTIMORE AMATEUR RADIO CLUB, INC. AS SET FORTH IN THE BYLAWS AND THE CLUB HANDBOOK.