Skip to content
* * * Membership Year is the 12 month period between November 1 of one year and October 31 of the next year. Fiscal Year 2024 began on November 1, 2023; all 2023 memberships expired as of that date. Per club by-laws, “A member who does not pay his or her Dues within one month after the the beginning of the Membership Year automatically forfeits his or her membership”. Please see below for details on how to send payment to maintain your membership. Thank you for your support. * * *
There are many fine benefits of being a member of Baltimore Amateur Radio club:
1. A club Facebook page for very current information.
2. Use of club equipment in the event yours is sent off for repair; you are never off the air!
3. E-mails sent to your e-mail account with the latest club announcements.
4. An informative club webpage with information about our repeater system, the BARC Father’s Day Hamfest and Marketplace, various activities (including meeting schedule), and club meeting minutes.
5. Of most importance, monthly meetings that foster camaraderie and fun.
BARC supports the Amateur Radio Service goal of providing quality pubic service, typically in the form of communications support to other public service and charitable organizations. Although from time to time we will coordinate our activities with the ARES and RACES Emergency Service organizations, it is our primary goal to service support requests with volunteers from within the membership of the BARC organization. All members are welcome and encouraged to support our public service activities. All of these benefits are available to you with your yearly membership patron of $20.00 and a commitment to make amateur radio fun and exciting for as many as you can.
To proceed in joining or renewing your membership:
A) Print out the .PDF membership form
B) Mail it with your $20 check to the Baltimore Amateur Radio Club, P.O. Box 120, Reisterstown, MD 21136. Even better, bring your check/cash to one of our gatherings.
ALL MEMBERSHIP EXPIRES AT MIDNIGHT OCTOBER 31st. Those renewing during the renewal process in October expire at midnight October 31st. of the following year. ALL MEMBERS AGREE TO UPHOLD THE POLICIES, PROCEDURES, AND OBJECTIVES OF THE BALTIMORE AMATEUR RADIO CLUB, INC. AS SET FORTH IN THE BYLAWS AND THE CLUB HANDBOOK.